Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thats my boy!


So, I always knew my little man was funny, but here is the proof! (as voted on by his 1st grade class)!
Under Certificate of Award, it says: "Best Comedian"
Other funny stuff:
Him: "what are you eating?"
Me: "rice cakes, you wouldn't like them, its diet food"
Him (very sweetly) "Oh, is that to help you get the fatness off?"
Nice!!

Today after picking him up from school:
"Tomorrow is the last day of school, I don't have to take a bath or shower for 99 days!!"
(as if that is not bad enough)
he says: "I'm a man, I can live in my own stench!!!!"
Oh how I look forward to the teenage years! UGH!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Where does he get this stuff from? What a funny little man!

180360 said...

Awesome! What a great award to receive. :)

Tiffany said...

Thank you for not writing sappy crap like your sisters. My friggin teeth are falling out from all the "sweetness" jeeeeeez!