Well, I'm back from my little blog vacation!
And my little family vacation. It was a great time and I'll post some photos of that later.
The house is finally quiet as today is the official LAST day of summer.(At least Zach thinks so)!
Tomorrow is his first day of second grade. (Can I just say WOW)! Tonight after dinner I ran the tub for the princess and went to get Zach ready for his shower. I finally found him outside--with some stray dog. A HUGE stray dog. His first words? You guessed it. "Can we keep it"? I told him the dog has poop bigger than him!! He quickly found a tennis ball and started playing fetch. I told him he had five minutes and then had to come shower. His response "Awww Mom, this is as close as I've ever gotten to having my own dog"!! Mike finally dragged him in about 20 minutes later. It was the neighbor's dog who lives down the street. (I have never seen this dog before)?! The little guy was pretty upset. He was actually crying. He wants a dog sooooo bad. (He can also make himself cry at the drop of a hat)! Anyway, heres the little guy with his dog of 30 minutes!
Oh yea, He's also a Huskers Fan!!! (see shirt)
1 comment:
What the crap. You are home for three weeks and you have nothing to post! You suck. Cute dog!
Post a Comment