Just a little peek into my day. I "allowed" Mike to take Sydney to school today. She was still sleeping when I left for work. As I pull into the parking lot of the office, I realize that he has never actually combed her hair! Sooo, when I picked her up, her hair was exactly how I left it the night before, except with a little sleepy mess in it.
Then, as I was preparing dinner, she calls for me to come to the bathroom to help her. I go to open the door, and it is locked! ARRGHHH! Little stinker. I find the key, open the door and see her on the toilet with a look of sweet innocence.
Sweet it was not. Poop on the floor, poop on the seat (poop under her leg) poop in her underwear. POOP everywhere!
It was disgusting!!
On a lighter note, Zach lost his other front tooth today. Time to start scrounging for some money! Here's to a better Tuesday!!
4 comments:
yeah no sweetness here. good lord!
Yes, This is a cavity free zone!!
ewwww. What a stinker, and I mean that literally. By the way, nice haircut. Thanks for the pictures that you didn't send.
What was she doing? Finger painting?
Post a Comment